for All Events
All parties are open to members
and first-time guests.
SingleSync Your Interests
Related Singles Interests
Like This Site?
Want One for Your Business or Organization?
Click Here »
Do You Own a Restaurant, Bar or Other Party Venue?
Send SingleSync Your Ideas for Hosting One of Our Singles Events
Click Here »
Frequently Asked Questions About SingleSync
- What Makes SingleSync Tick?
- We are certainly not a dating service, pricey social “adventure” club or matchmaker, and we are especially not the typical “bar scene.” Instead, SingleSync is a comfortable, friendly group that meets in a supportive, convivial atmosphere. We are singles like you who enjoy the company of other singles, fun, good food and drink, and warm interaction and look to meet attractive and interesting people of the opposite sex who share those same interests and goals.
- When Are the Parties and What Are They Like?
- Most of our events (one or two each week) are held on weekends (especially Friday or Saturday), but some are also held on Wednesdays or Thursdays. You will be greeted and made to feel comfortable by one of our staff and by other members—we are a very personable group. Through our dinners, cocktail parties, wine tastings, member mixers, and dances and other fun activities, you can quickly get to know a number of new friends. All this takes place in a warm setting conducive to increasing your social opportunities and networking possibilities. After each party, you’ll come away feeling you’ve made new friends and new dating connections.
- What Is the Age Range of the Members?
- We invite and welcome active single men and women starting from the late thirties and older. Our stated membership target is single adults in their late-30s to mid-60s. We don’t check IDs at the door, but rest assured, our membership reflects those demographics. Each event brings out a unique mix of people.
- How Is SingleSync Better than Other Singles Organizations?
First, we are not simply a social club or group. We are much more! We host a wide variety of fun, social, casual-to-sophisticated interactive events.
Secondly, in addition to the parties and events that SingleSync sponsors, we provide you information on other ways to enhance you singles lifestyle each week in our E-mail newsletter. It also includes relationship advice, encouragement and singles inspirational thoughts, and commentary on romance, health and other singles-related issues.
Another MAJOR difference is our demographics. We do not tell you that our members are from one age group, and then when you show up at our parties, most of the people there are from a completely different age group. When we tell you that our membership is focused on single professionals in their late-30s through mid-60s, the people who attend our events actually reflect that. If single professionals in that age bracket are the ones you wish to meet, then SingleSync is likely the club for you.
Finally, when you attend one of our events (and we emphasize that they are quality parties and events, not gatherings of the desperate and dateless), we do not designate a particular seat where you must sit or make you play silly parlor games. We instead encourage you to maximize your possibilities by meeting and mixing with a variety of people.
- How Many and What Types of Fun Events Are Planned?
- On average, we host one or two events each week. Our social calendar includes activities like dinner parties, dinner-dances, wine tastings, cocktail parties, social networking events and casual after-work mixers.
- How Do I Reserve for Events?
- There are several ways. You can reserve by phone at 773-929-6534, or RSVP online or by E-mail to CustomerService@SingleSync.com. Please remember, whichever method you choose, all events must be reserved in advance and you are responsible for paying the club’s organization and administration fee (usually $7 - $14 per party in cash) plus pay for your own drinks and food to the restaurants. "No-shows" can be penalized or dropped from the club.
- How Do I Pay for Events?
- In most cases, you pay our organizing and administration fee at the door in cash. You usually can pay the restaurants with your credit card or cash. At most of the events, you are required to purchase a meal, along with the tax and gratuity that it entails.
- If I Come to an Event by Myself, Will I Feel Awkward?
- Of course not! Most of our members come to our parties by themselves. Our hosts/hostesses assist everyone in meeting one another, and you’ll quickly find that our members are very warm and hospitable. After all, we are all in the same boat as singles looking to meet and get to know other singles.
- How Many Events Do I Have to Attend?
- It’s always your choice! You are under no obligation to attend a minimum number of events.
- Can I Make a Last-minute Reservation?
- If you see you have a free evening and would like to join us, please call. We will do our best to accommodate you.
- Is It Possible to Make Special Requests?
- Yes, just let us know in advance and we will make every effort to accommodate you. We often deal with gluten-free diners and vegetarians.
- Do You Have to Be a Member to Attend an Event?
- We understand that it is often not easy for singles to make the decision to stretch beyond their “Comfort Zone” and take that first step to join a singles club. The best way to get the most out of the club is to join. Why? Because we have found that for most singles, the key to success in their social life is taking that first step, committing to the process of meeting and getting to know other discerning singles like themselves. So, rather than encouraging “window shopping”, we instead make the decision to join SingleSync as risk-free as possible for you. That’s why membership is free!
Should you wish to check us out first, you are permitted attend one of the regular events as a guest or non-member. After that, if you wish to continue to participate, you must join the club by simply signing up for our weekly E-mail newsletter.
By focusing on individuals who, like you, are committed to meeting, socializing with and getting to know each other, we find that friendships, relationships and networking possibilities are optimized, and “players” look elsewhere.
- How Can I Get the Most Out of Being a SingleSync Member?
- Be realistic in your expectations. Attend a variety of events, enjoying each party and the opportunities it provides to meet lots of interesting single people. Try not to anticipate meeting that perfect someone at your first event, although it does happen! Keep in mind that you are generally your most appealing and attractive self when you are upbeat and open to having a terrific time.
Above All, We Are Very Confident that Our Members Are Rewarded by Their Decision to Join and Participate in SingleSync!