The Chicago Social Network is the division of SingleSync directed at those individuals who looking for experiences and singles outings that are a little more exclusive and intimate in addition to the club's "open" parties.
An affordable paid membership is required to participate in the Chicago Social Network events. This membership, called the Chicago Social Network "Gold Membership" is currently available at an introductory cost of just $179 per year.
This special "Gold Membership" allows you to register for any of the events hosted by the "open" SingleSync groups like:
- "Gourmet Connections" ™ singles dinner parties and dinner dances
- "Mission Martini" ™ after-work business and social networking gatherings
- "Wine Knot? Singles" ™ monthly wine tasting and appreciation events
- "New 2 Chicago!" events and explorations for singles new to the Chicago area and those who would like to get to know and help to acquaint them to Chicago
- "Chicago Singles Mixers" ™ after-work gatherings and casual weekend events
But more importantly, this "Gold Membership" also grants you access to all of the SingleSync select "private events." These include:
- "Private Invitation Events" such as …
- Dinner parties in private residences
- "Baker's Dozen" dinner parties at new and boutique restaurants and …
- "Club Culture" private outings to museums, galleries and cultural events
- "Found My Voice" ™ group discussions and sharing session social events on topics relevant to singles
- "Life Plan B" ™ group discussions and activities for singles who are recently divorced, emerging from a relationship, or widowed and getting back into the dating scene, those dealing with a career setback, or those who simply want to change the direction that their life is going
An exclusive membership to the Chicago Social Network also provides you with other perks as well, such as discounts to some parties and free admission to others.
As part of the individual attention that comes with the Chicago Social Network "Gold Membership," we are available to discuss your dating wants and needs with you, helping you to assess your current dating skills, weaknesses and strengths and how to enhance them. This perk is especially beneficial to:
- Career-minded individuals, whose personal life has suffered from long hours spent at the office or climbing the career ladder.
- Singles re-entering the dating scene and ready to meet new people after coming out of a life transition.
- Singles so busy that they can't recall when they last went out on a date, or even had a fun night out with friends.
- Those simply looking to fill the holes in their social life, but not knowing exactly the best way to start.
The Chicago Social Network provides the maximum singles experience to help you enhance your social life and to meet more eligible single professionals like yourself.